Ace Hardware Progress Ridge
(Next door to New Seasons)
14805 SW Barrows Road
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
- Competitive pay based on previous experience
- Paid time off
- Merchandise discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Small company with friendly environment
Reply and submit resume on-line or stop by store and submit application
As an Ace Cashier, you provide customers with a cheerful, friendly, and helpful personality while operating our POS cash register and computer system. If you have no previous experience, but are willing to learn we’ll help you become proficient. We have a great group of associates who are supportive and accommodating.
- Helpful customer service skills, energetic, detail-oriented, and honest.
- Reliable and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic personality who enjoys meeting and interacting with people.
- Well-groomed and fit for hours on sales floor or at register.
- Experienced with Point-of-Sale System very helpful.
- Enjoys Busy Environment
- Willingness to learn products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Good computer skills.
Consider joining the Ace team where our friendly atmosphere, competitive wages, merchandise discounts, flexible schedules, and a positive management team are just a few of the advantages we offer.
Reply and send resume on-line or stop by the store and submit an application.
Ace Hardware is an equal opportunity employer