architecture thesis site model
teva canada viagra
viagra head office snopes
essay on a story told by my grandmother
black essay minister veil
what is a normal dosage of viagra
nursing career research paper
forum acheter cialis net
best creative nonfiction essays
viagra online best site to buy from
steps of writing a research paper
stress dissertation topics
appendix sa thesis filipino
accutane and sleep
celebrex capsule for dogs
generic viagra next day shipping
inauguration speech bee movie
Ace Hardware Progress Ridge
(Next door to New Seasons)
14805 SW Barrows Road
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
- Competitive pay based on previous experience
- Paid time off
- Merchandise discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Small company with friendly environment
Reply and submit resume on-line or stop by store and submit application
As an Ace Cashier, you provide customers with a cheerful, friendly, and helpful personality while operating our POS cash register and computer system. If you have no previous experience, but are willing to learn we’ll help you become proficient. We have a great group of associates who are supportive and accommodating.
- Helpful customer service skills, energetic, detail-oriented, and honest.
- Reliable and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic personality who enjoys meeting and interacting with people.
- Well-groomed and fit for hours on sales floor or at register.
- Experienced with Point-of-Sale System very helpful.
- Enjoys Busy Environment
- Willingness to learn products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Good computer skills.
Consider joining the Ace team where our friendly atmosphere, competitive wages, merchandise discounts, flexible schedules, and a positive management team are just a few of the advantages we offer.
Reply and send resume on-line or stop by the store and submit an application.
Ace Hardware is an equal opportunity employer